Some General Details Regarding the Exam:
The Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks (Part 2) or SPNGN2 exam is the successor to the SPNGN 1 exam. It leads to the Cisco Certified Network Associate Service Provider certification. This exam examines the candidates’ knowledge and abilities regarding the implementation and maintenance of a network owned by a service provider. Here’s some important information regarding the exam:
- The exam number for this exam is 640-878 SPNGN 2.
- The total number of questions present in the exam are not fixed but lie in the range of 65 to 75.
- This certification test has to be completed by the students within one and a half hour.
- English is the only language in which this exam can be taken.
- Registration for this exam can be done via Pearson VUE.
This certification is meant mainly for engineers and technicians to do with service provider networks. It is especially suitable for those engineers and designers who are interested in the most recent network trends and technologies.
Benefits of the CCNA SP Certification:
Once the candidates have passed the 640-878 SPNGN 2 exam get the CCNA SP certification. It gives the candidates a validation for the skills that they have acquired. Also, they get a better standing in the jobs market.
Topics which are included in the curriculum of the test belong to the following topic areas:
- Architecture of IP NGN
- Switched Network Technologies 2
- Routed Network Technologies 2
It must be kept in mind that other related topics which are not mentioned in these areas can also be included in the exam.
Grades in exams are directly proportional to the degree of one’s preparation. Want to get your hands on some exceptional preparatory material? Check out the services offered by CCNA Success Strategies and Tips.