isco 210-451 CLDFND exam is based on Cloud Technology and is necessary to pass if you want to get CCNA Cloud certification. But before appearing in the actual CCNA 210-451 exam you should get complete knowledge about the technical aspects of this exam. Here we’ll discuss about Cloud Characteristics and Models which is one of the major topics of 210-451 cloud exam.
What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud computing is a technology that involves delivering hosted services over the internet. Cloud computing is one of the latest technologies that enabled the people to access data / information located on the cloud remotely. The cloud computing is divided into three categories i.e. Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
Benefits of Cloud Computing:
The cloud computing is very beneficial for companies as they can use compute resources as a utility like an electricity and do not require to build and maintain in-house infrastructure. Some other benefits are mentioned below:
- Self-Service Provisioning: It is one of the basic benefits of cloud computing in which the user can sign up to the computing resources for any type of work.
- Elasticity: The cloud computing is elastic enough so that the companies can scale up and scale down the computing needs according to the requirement.
- Pay Per Use: It is a great benefit of cloud computing from cost point of view. The companies have to pay only for the resources they consumed.
These cloud services can be further divided as private, public or hybrid.
- Private: In private cloud computing the services are provided by service provider to the internal users. It is a secure form of cloud computing.
- Public: In this type of cloud computing, the services are provided over internet and the user has to pay for the CPU cycles, storage or the bandwidth they consumed. One of the leading public cloud providers is Microsoft Azure.
- Hybrid: It is a combination of private and public cloud computing. The companies having hybrid cloud computing services can use private cloud for their sensitive data / information while use public cloud for heavy workloads.
Now we’ll discuss the three major types of Cloud Computing that we have mentioned earlier i.e. IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS): In IaaS a virtual server, storage and application program interfaces (APIs) are provided that enables the users to migrate their workload on Virtual Machine (VM). The users have the right to start, stop, access and configure the Virtual Machine.
- Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS): In this model, the service providers host the development tools and the users can access these tools using APIs or gateway software. Some of the PaaS providers are Amazon and Google App Engine.
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS): This type of cloud computing model provides the software services over the internet; these are also termed as web services e.g. Microsoft Office 365.
Characteristics of Cloud Computing:
The basic characteristics of cloud computing that are discussed below
- On-demand Self-Service: This character enables the user to provision computing capabilities i.e. network storage and server time as required without human involvement with service provider.
- Resource Pooling: The service provider use resource pooling so that the resources can be shared with multiple users. The resources include processing, storage, memory and network bandwidth.
- Rapid Elasticity: This character enables the cloud computing services to expand and shrink as per the user’s requirement.
From the above discussion we concluded the Cloud computing is the latest technology to share and access the computing resources via internet, the resources can be the development tools, softwares and some other services.
Preparation of CCNA Cloud 210-451 Exam:
After getting all the technical knowledge about 210-451 CLDFND exam, the candidate have to prepare for passing this exam. The practice tests are a best tool / way to prepare for the real 210-451 exam as it is a simulator of a real exam.
The CCNA 210-451 CLDFND exam practice test demo is just one click away