Check out the latest Cisco 210-065 exam questions related to CCNA Collaboration by Cisco. These 210-065 exam questions are in accordance with the latest 210-065 exam syllabus by Cisco. As the vendor will update syllabus, we will update more related 210-065 questions here. Also at the end you can find a link to get more 210-065 exam questions and practice test by Prep Nerds. These practice exams are good for better performance in actual Cisco 210-065 exam and saves your time, money and frustration in the long run.
You have been informed from the field that a new Cisco TelePresence video endpoint has been deployed with an IPv4 address of 172.28.254.45. You need to check for connectivity from the Cisco Unified Communications Manager server. Which command should be entered to check for network connectivity?
- utils network traceroute newsystem.domain254.local
- utils network ping 172.28.254.45
- ping 172.28.254.45
- traceroute 172.28.255.255
- utils network host cucm.osl147.local
Which CLI command can be used to reset the Cisco TelePresence System 500-32 personal video system to a factory condition?
- utils factory reset 2
- utils system factory init
- xcommand defaultvalues set level: 2
- xconfiguration default factory
- utils reset factory
- xcommand SystemUnit FactoryReset
Which two of these can cause registration problems for a Cisco TelePresence Codec C40 endpoint running in H.323 mode? (Choose two.)
- The IP default gateway address is incorrect for the endpoint.
- The H.323 license stack is not added to the endpoint.
- The MAC address for the endpoint has not been added to the Cisco TelePresence VCS.
- The E.164 H323Alias has not been configured on the endpoint.
- The URI address has not been configured on the endpoint.
Answer: 1, 4
What is the main difference between Cisco Jabber and Cisco Jabber Video for TelePresence?
- Cisco Jabber registers to the Cisco Unified Communications Manager, whereas Cisco Jabber Video for TelePresence registers to the VCS.
- Cisco Jabber Video for TelePresence registers to Cisco Unified Communications Manager, whereas Cisco Jabber registers to the VCS.
- Cisco Jabber has no video calling capabilities, whereas Cisco Jabber Video for TelePresence has video capabilities.
- Cisco Jabber has no presence capabilities, whereas Cisco Jabber Video for TelePresence has presence capabilities.
- There is no difference between Cisco Jabber and Cisco Jabber Video for TelePresence. They should not coexist in the same network.
Which statement is correct regarding the difference between Multisite and Multiway conferencing?
- Multisite requires configuration on the endpoint, whereas Multiway requires the Multiway options key to be installed.
- Multisite requires the presence of a multipoint control unit, whereas Multiway relies on the endpoint conferencing capability.
- Multisite is used to conference in multiple sites, whereas Multiway is intrasite multipoint conferencing.
- Multisite requires the Multisite options key to be installed and configured at the endpoint, whereas Multiway requires a Cisco TelePresence Video Communications Server and a centralized multipoint control unit.
Check the offer below to get 210-065 exam preparation material at low Price